Collective Learning Level 3 (Masterclass)
Course Code: FC00360
Is your business going through a transformation, are you truly focused on becoming customer centric?
Are you facing siloed thinking within your organization or agencies around marketing communications?
Are your customers being bombarded with multiple messages that are dis-connected.
Not integrated or even aligned to customer needs or business objectives?
Driving your business and acquisition strategy needs well planned integrated marketing communications.
You need processes and trained people with collective know-how in your business to activate your vision.
This Collective Learning Level 3 masterclass will help provide you with a new perspective
Giving you the tools to transform your processes and teams to implement true customer centric communications.
Focusing on the strategy, planning, creation, implementation, delivery and analysis of customer focused messaging and content to build your brand success.
Being able to identify how an integrated customer centric program, product launch, campaign supports your strategy.
Building success across online and offline channels is critical in achieving ROI and gaining new customers.
Learn from multiple innovative case studies that you can apply relevant learnings from and drive your next phase of growth for your business.
Supporting integrated marketing communication thinking within your organization that will give you that competitive edge.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for Start-ups and SME Brands, looking at their phase 2 growth stage using marketing communications as a key strategy.
It is open to Marketing, PR, Product, Social or Digital managers who need to work as a collective team to deliver key projects.
Whose role involves, marketing, retail, social or digital media, product launch planning, strategy and creative execution.
Marketing communication planning, and delivery, requires cross functional team collaboration for effective results.
What you will Learn & Gain
- How to Build and implement a 360-degree framework of marketing communications checkpoints
- Knowledge of Creating Customer Centric vs Product Centric communications
- Understanding of how to identify your customers pain points and build your value proposition offering.
- Developing effective communications strategies and plans.
- Learning how to create effective integrated communications for external and internal customers
- How to build a Content strategy to drive Brand awareness and leads.
- Measuring communications performance & creating templates to track your ROI
- An understanding of the best Omni Channel strategy for your targeted customer and business maturity.
- The art of briefing an agency or internal team and how to manage the full process for collective success
- Choosing the right channels for communication and best practice examples.
Why Join our Fresh Lab Workshop?
- Experienced trainers with global real-world business knowledge to support your growth.
- Global and local best practice sharing, you can use straight away after the training.
- Interactive and a great networking opportunity.
- Practical outcome focused training methods – Strategic and practical based learning
- Small class sizes – No more than 14 people to ensure you get the most from our program.
- It is Personal and authentic helping you gain more than just the normal marketing handouts from classroom trainings or seminars
- Customizable Templates and knowledge sharing that will help your teams and you transform your current communication efforts.
- Helping you become an Integration Champion
Are you ready to shape your future success?
Drop us an email via our contact form to discuss your specific requirements and needs or to find out when our next workshop is being run near you.
|Flexible and Fixed Dates||Duration of Course||Venue – Skype or on site|
|Feb – June 2019||6 – 8 hours||
* Terms and Conditions apply
Nigel has over 20 years, experience in Sales, Marketing & Communications at a senior level within Global Brands such as Canon and Huawei.
He has also worked in SME and Tech Startups focusing on Brand, customer and organizational effectiveness programs.
His authentic, collective approach is unique and helps build a positive environment for creative sharing.
Supporting your growth during the program to gain maximum value out of your experience.